Mind your manners and lift your pinkies at the Surrey Museum’s Discovery Saturday: Queen’s Tea Saturday, on Feb. 21 from 1-4 p.m.
It’s for all ages, with admission by donation.
• Come dressed in your best royal ensemble and enjoy a fun family tea while listening to the sweet melodies of Fluterrific.
• Create royalty-inspired crafts including sparkly crowns, colourful scepters, and bejeweled commemorative plates.
• Did you know Canada is the country most visited by Queen Elizabeth II during her 60 year reign? University of the Fraser Valley professor Dr. Molly Ungar, will share her expertise of Queen Elizabeth II and her relationship with Canada from 2-3 p.m. Admission is by donation.
• Receive a royal reward when you help us find the crown jewels during a Scavenger Hunt in the Museum galleries.
• Explore the feature exhibit “A Queen and her Country” and learn about Queen Elizabeth II’s 60 year reign as Canada’s monarch.
The Surrey Museum is located at 17710 56A Ave.