The field has been set for the 2011 B.C. Women’s Curling Championships, hosted by the Cloverdale Curling Club next month.
The final four teams competing in the 10-team tournament were decided at separate regional events last weekend, Curl B.C. has announced.
Team Thompson of Kamloops and Prince George’s Team Knezevic qualified at the interior regionals in Williams Lake.
Royal City’s Team Tasaka and Nanaimo’s Team Backe will also compete at the provincials following the Coastal championships.
The complete field for the provincials in Cloverdale Jan. 17 to 23 will be as follows:
1. Kelly Scott, the defending champion (Kelowna)
2. Kelley Law, the B.C. Canadian Team Ranking System points leader (Royal City)
3. Kristy Lewis, in the first coastal berth (Richmond)
4. Jen Fewster, first interior berth (Prince George)
5. Rosalyn Craig, second coastal berth (Duncan)
6. Jill Winters, second interior berth (Nelson)
7. Adina Tasaka, third coastal berth (Royal City)
8. Karla Thompson, third interior berth (Kamloops)
9. Nicole Backe, fourth coastal berth (Nanaimo)
10. Patti Knezevic, fourth interior berth (Prince George)