Here are the all-candidates meetings scheduled so far for Surrey and Delta civic election candidates:
• Wednesday, Nov. 2 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Surrey Public Library, City Centre branch, 10350 University Blvd.
Surrey Housing and Homelessness Task Force hosts an all candidates cafe with a topic of homelessness and housing in Surrey. The audience will be seated at tables of eight to 10 and candidates will circulate between all tables to provide their answers to questions.
All candidates will answer the following question at every table they visit:
“In one minute or less, tell us what you know about the current issues regarding homelessness and affordable housing as it presents specifically in Surrey.”
After that question has been answered, the table facilitator will pose further questions, to be answered by both candidates.
If you would like to attend, contact Alice Sundberg at email@example.com
• Saturday, Nov. 5 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. at the Newton Library, 13795 70 Ave.
The Surrey Citizens Transporation Initiative hosts mayor and council candidates. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tuesday, Nov. 8 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Compass Point Inn, 9850 King George Blvd.
The Downtown Business Improvement Association hosts mayor and council candidates. For more information contact Elizabeth Model at 604-580-2321.
• Sunday, Nov, 13 from 1:30-4:30 p.m. at the Fleetwood Library, 15996 84 Ave.
The Surrey Citizens Transporation Initiative hosts mayor and council candidates. For more information contact email@example.com
• Monday, Nov. 14 at 7 p.m. at Seaquam Secondary School, 11584 Lyon Rd.
Delta DPAC, DTA and CUPE are hosting an all candidates’ meeting for Delta school trustees. For more details, go to http://dpac.deltasd.bc.ca
• Tuesday, Nov. 15 from 6-8 p.m. at Eaglequest Golf Course, 7778 152 St.
The Surrey Board of Trade hosts a Surrey mayor and council all candidates business dialogue focusing on transportation, social policy, industry, environment, taxation, crime and international issues.
Written questions will only be accepted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in advance or submitting at the event.
To register, go to www.businessinsurrey.com or email email@example.com