On Wednesday, March 13, the Surrey Board of Trade will host the fourth-annual Surrey Women in Business Awards Luncheon.
The event recognizes the hard work of Surrey’s businesswomen and their contributions to the community and will feature keynote speaker Rebecca Legge of BC Business Magazine (Canada Wide Media Limited), and Steve Darling of Global TV, as Master of Ceremonies.
The event will take place from 12-1:30 p.m. at the Sheraton Vancouver Guildford Hotel (15269 104 Ave.) Registration and lunch begin at 11:30 a.m.
Admission is $50 or $300 for a table of six.
To book tickets, call the Surrey Board of Trade at 604-581-7130 or book online at www.businessinsurrey.com
Nominations were submitted in five categories and judged on the nominee’s work in Surrey, business acumen, leadership, balanced lifestyle and community involvement and service.
The finalists are (in alphabetical order by last name):
•Susan Bains – Holistic HR
• Samantha Gernhart – Clarity Marketing & Design
• Jill Martyniuk – Romancing the Home
• Trish Fedewich – Fedewich & Witt
• Naz Kullar – Community Savings Credit Union
• Christine Trischuk – Christine Trischuk Consultants
• Christiana Flessner – Canadian Wheelchair Foundation
• Cyndy Hill – Surrey Libraries
• Sanja Poitras – Help on Wheels
Corporate / Leadership
• Kristan Ash – Bear Creek Villa
• Lawrie Ferguson – Coast Capital Savings
• Peggy White – Guildford Town Centre
• Wendy Bollard – Peninsula Productions
• Cherise McGee – Chylan Emergency Gear
• Marnie Perrin – Surrey Children’s Festival
Award Sponsors are Century Group, A.S. Bubber & Associates Chartered Accountants, Simon Fraser University
and the Surrey Leader.