Pacific ABA Academy is hosting the third-annual Awards of Autism on April 17.
If you know a child between the ages of two and 18 who has a diagnosis of autism and had exceptional talent that deserves recognition, nominate them in one of the following categories:
• Academics (elementary and high school)
• Fine Arts (music, dance, art, photography)
• Community Serivce/Social Responsibility
• Technology (computers, gaming, etc.)
• Open Category (special talent in other areas, such as cooking, sewing, etc.)
Winners will be presented with their awards at the Angels for Autism fundraising dinner on April 17 at the Crown Palace Banquet Hall (12025 Nordel Way.)
Family members can provide nominations for their child along with two other nomination letters accompanying the applicable category – from coaches, teachers or mentors.
Award recipients will win a ticket to the event, along with two complimentary tickets.
The deadline for nominations is April 1.
Nominations can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Pacific ABA Academy, #330, 12886 96 Ave., Surrey, B.C., V3V 6A8.
For more information, visit http://pacificaba.com/